Thursday, February 28, 2013

Its that time of year....


Tomorrow, is the 1st of March....I love March, don't get me wrong...I love the weather and this time of the year.  March has became a sad time though all at the same time.  No matter how much I say I am over Mark, which I do believe I am, the emotions coming running back and it sucks that so much has happened all around the same time.  The first of March is when our last baby was due.  The second of March is when I got pregnant with twins.  The third of March would be our 6th wedding anniversary.  March 15th would be 12 years we would of been together and March 12th is my moms birthday.  On a positive note, the 4th is my cousins birthday!  Its just so much all around the same time, that it has had me emotional today.  Its a bittersweet moment.  I know its the past and nothing can be changed, but its just that time of the year, to be reminded of what you had or what you don't have. 


I know each year it will get better and each day I live my life, I am making new memories and have things to look forward too.  I'm not meaning to have this blog be depressing, even though I pretty much have been all day, but hey.....Ill snap out of it soon.

I know I'm blessed.  I know that God takes care of me and provides me with everything that I need and even more.  I wont lie....I definitely have been going through a lonely phase and I was hoping it would snap out soon, because I'm acting out and doing things I'm not proud of and I hate that about me.  I just feel like I need to get away.  I don't know how people stay in the same town for months without leaving.  I feel like I cant breathe and I feel suffocated and I get irritable. 

This too shall pass.....

Im movin on


No comments:

Post a Comment