Monday, February 18, 2013

Photo dump from the past week

My friend left this note for me and I loved it!!!! It was cute








g


 The first picture is from my friend.  I had to drive her car to Iowa Park to file taxes and well my car was going to be later worked on that day, so I didnt want to chance driving it and getting it stuck.  When I got in her car that was the note.....I thought it was cute. 

The food is because we are struggling a bit with getting my grandpas meds, so this lady came by and brought over food.  I actually havent been able to go to the grocery store this week until bills went through, and so she had some extra in the back of her car.  The good thing about it all, is that I gave what I couldnt eat to my friend and her family. 



 I saw this ring at Mardels and wanted it so bad.....it was cheap really, but it was too much for me to buy when its not something I really needed.


My friend took me to have some drinks and I had a blast.  I didnt get drunk, but I did have fun!!!!  She knows everyone there, lol, which Im starting to get to know them.  The guy at the door said to the guy ID'ing that he has to watch out for me.....lol.....I dont know if its a good thing or not to be known at a bar, haha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment