Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Feeling good


 No matter how bad my life may be.....when I put some John Mayer music on, I feel the most peace.  I'm not a huge fan of him personally, but I love his music.  I know it reminds me of when I was at my happiest, but it doesn't take me back to that, it just makes me smile.  I know most people I know hate his music and him, but its just something that touches me, I guess we all have our own thing.

Today was a good day, other than my weigh in scale was totally gone and so I have to call in the morning and try and hunt it down, lol.  The guy gave me another one and I didn't want too, but thought I would give it a try and I gained 3 pounds.....yeah....uh no!!!  I knew it was going to do that and he even told me that alot of people complain about it.  

This might sound a little weird, but the guy that I was talking too, was a guy that in all looks was my type.  I even asked him how old he was.....21!!! Ahhhhhh, so young.....that's how old I was when I got married.  I know he was digging on me though.....lol.....maybe if I lost another 59 pounds!!! :)   haha    Plus I totally am not ready for any kind of relationship right now.  I know God will put the man he has for me in my place at the right time, so I don't worry.  My focus is losing weight and providing for my family and serving God!!

Ive been on this blog for over an hour.  I have been talking to some friends, googling some stuff and totally need to be going to the gym which when I'm done, I will be going out the door.  I started to write because I was waiting on my food to digest and I was waiting till 9pm, now its almost 10pm.  I guess time goes by fast when your having fun.

The more I look into this indigent health care, the more I'm not sure if I'm going to get qualified for it.  Right now, its just something I have to place in Gods hands and whatever happens....happens.  I guess until then or until I have money, I will eat a whole lot better.  The more I have thought about it, the more I have stayed away from fried food, dairy, and a lot of trans fat, fatty foods.  This could be actually a good thing for me, so not only am I looking at products with calories and sodium, I'm also looking for the others I just named.  Maybe this is so I can lose weight better!!! :)   I gotta look at the positive on it.  My gallbladder isn't inflamed and I don't hurt anymore and I can eat whole foods that are healthy for the most part now and go HAM in the gym. :)




Lord when my mind tells me I'm lonely, you remind me how you will never leave nor forsake me. When my heart tells me I need love, you remind me how you love those that love you. When my soul craves more you remind me that in You I have purpose. When I'm afraid you gently remind me that you go before me. When this world beckons me you whisper you are not of this world, you belong to me. Lord you are my portion... you are enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment