Monday, June 24, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

Made my grandpa a feast for Fathers Day :)

Cookies and Popcorn was his gift....over a week later and he is still eating on the popcorn....Im proud of him for making it last this long :)

What you lookin' at Cletus?

I can make corn on the cob with zero seasoning so good.....  :)

Happy Fathers Day grandpa....the best Father figure ever!!!!

Watching the Spurs game together....which they won.....even the dog watched it.....Spurs fans in this household!!! :)






I had a good Fathers Day with my grandpa.  I can honestly say he is the best Father figure a girl could ask for.  He was active in my life as a kid with sports and taught me many things, in how to throw a ball, hit it, and catch it.  He also taught me how to shoot a basketball and I even put him in the hospital one time when pitching a softball in the backyard and it hit him in the leg and his bone disease flared up from as a kid.  :(

My grandpa also taught me morals and the Bible.  He taught me how to drive and even let me drive illegally alot as a kid to practice in case of emergency.  My grandpa is the most Godliness man I know and he definitely is a prayer warrior.  When he prays.....you can instantly feel peace come over you.  I wouldn't have my life any other way!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment