Sunday, June 23, 2013

Gone fishin'






























My friend and I went fishing one Sunday.  I hadnt gone fishing in a long time, but slowly warmed up to it.  I didnt fish, but stood there in the water and helped with what I could.  The wind was blowing so hard, but the weather felt great.  We only caught 2 small fish and flirted with the police man, which by the way was a hoot and we learned all about him and was around him for about 30 minutes.  We didnt pay going in and he showed us what to do.  The funny thing is, one of our fish wasnt big enough but already died and he wanted to take it and we argued with him and he said, "Oh nevermind, just put it in your car and follow me", and then walked away.  It was funny, cause why would a man argue with 2 girls?  Going out to our low lake was very relaxing and I hope to go soon!!!  Just being outside and enjoying some fresh air with a new view always makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment