Thursday, May 27, 2010

Redo Bedroom







I had redone my bedroom after I graduated 7 years ago. I did it, to me, as a more grown up room, because i had posters of all the boy bands all over my walls and I didn't put any back up. I felt like it was elegant. Now since I'm married and 7 years later, I'm tired of it. I want to redo it, and I'm really not sure what i want to do for sure. I have to visualize it before i can do anything. I'm thinking about brown and like a turquoise blue and I thought if i ever get tired of the blue, i can add a different color to change it out. I really do love me some black and white, but I'm kinda over that too. This is something that i need to start collecting and visualize before i do it. But here are some pictures that I like.



I think about Mark. I don't want him to have this girly room, but i still want it to be romantic and kind of sexy for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment