Saturday, October 2, 2010

16 years today

Is when I accepted Jesus in my heart. My preacher came over to my house and asked me if I knew the Lord. He then went on to ask me all the questions there is to know and understand.

Do I believe Jesus died on the cross?

Do I believe He died and rose again?

Do I believe He will forgive me?

Those questions are powerful if you know Jesus. They are important questions. I have a personal relationship with Christ and I can feel him seeping through my veins. He has my heart, because I gave it to Him. I was born a sinner, like we all are, but I was born again that night. I was made into new. I was washed away of all my sins and became whiter than snow. Now, when I sin, I can go to my Heavenly Father and asked for forgiveness, ALL because Jesus died for ME.

Today is my birthday of being born again. Yet, in two days....will be my birthday from birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment