Sunday, October 17, 2010

Zumbathon


I did a zumbathon with my friend yesterday and it was fun. BUT... I got this HORRIBLE headache like an hour in. It wasn't that bad, but when I got home it was pounding. I really don't know why I got it. It was so bad, I couldn't see straight. I'm not sure if part of it was because I was standing in front of the speaker or it was because I was straining to see the instructor since I was in the back, or if it was because of 3 hours of hard work and sweat. My neck, eyes and head hurts. Mark tried to stretch my neck today and it helped alot, but this is painful. If I wake up in the morning with another one, then I'm going to go to the Dr. There will be no way I could work like that.

Another thing....I haven't worn contacts in about 5-6 months. I don't know if that has something to do with it or what, or.....my mom got migraines. I heard if you get pregnant, it can sometimes trigger them. I never had them when I was younger, but my cousin did. AND of course, brain tumor comes in my thoughts. Its the only part of my body, Ive never had looked at. I sure hope its not that, but this pain is horrible and not manageable.

Please say a short prayer for me. I don't know if its just as simple as eye and neck strain or if its more serious. Either way, this is NO FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment