Monday, October 18, 2010

Shots in the boohiney


I woke up feeling a little better today. Decided I wasnt going to go to the Dr. I started to get ready for work and my dizzyness, hard to focus eyes came back. I knew today was going to be a long day, so I called up my boss and told her, Im going to go to the Dr. Mark got off from work and he actually was going to have the day off, because he has all these extra days, so that was perfect.

We went to the Dr. and at the sign-in desk, there is this new lady. I know she started last week, cause when I took Mark and my grandpa to the Dr's, she was still training. I went to her, cause the other lady was busy and I was there forever and day. It really made me upset and I was getting impatient. You would think, for a whole week....everything she does is the same thing over and over, she would get the job done now. I asked her if I could see my Dr. and of course she had to get up and go over and ask the other lady and she said my Dr. is all booked this morning. Which that made me upset too. My Dr. knows how crazy I am, Im sure he would of made arrangements, lol. But no.....



But anyways....we go in and I tell the urgent care Dr. how Ive been feeling, and she says, it could be numerous factors. Everything I was telling her, she said could be a cause of headaches. She told me that I dont have a brain tumor cause all of my neurological movements are fine. But then I start thinking afterwards....what if the Dr is wrong. They are only human, but then I snap back and think....Nothing that was going on with me, made her even assume its a brain tumor....got to think positive Rachel. Heres me....

*No contacts for 6 months
*Eye strain from the computer and trying to see
*Stiff Neck
*Stress (havent been taking any meds)
*Lack of sleep (extra busy latley)
*3 hour zumbathon with no sugars when working out
*Knots in neck and shoulders from computer and stress
*Laptop keyboard is too high, which cause knots

I know a little of something can make you have a headache, but I really do have alot that contributes. My doctor said I just need to slowly take one of those off and then Ill start feeling better. So I'm trying not to get on the computer as much. I'm trying to get plenty of sleep. I'm trying to get me a prescription for my contacts. I'm trying to stretch my neck and have mark massage it.

On the other side of all of this....they gave me 2 shots in my boohiney. Isn't it weird when you get older these things don't bother you anymore? All your worried about is relief. I never got nervous.....I just wanted to feel better. The first shot....didn't feel a thing....at all.....didn't know it happened.....the next one....wowsers....I yelled loud....lol...Im sure people in the hallways and next door could hear. She warned me, this is going to hurt and sting BAD.....she was not lieing. I'm honestly still sore and its tender to the touch. Whatever that one was, was horrible.

The nurse asked me if I wanted a letter for work. I normally said no, but I went ahead and got one. She came back in and while she was giving me the note, told me that these shots are going to make me really sleepy. Well....I didn't know that and had a full day ahead of me at work. I looked at the paper and it said, to return to work on the 19th. That wasn't going to happen. I went straight from the Dr to work. Mondays are our killer days and I have to be there. Any day of the week, I don't care, Ill miss it, but Monday I have to be there.

I was loopy all day at work...I really shouldn't of been there, cause I was messing up on money all day, and we cant have that. I got the bank deposit wrong...I wrote wrong names on the checks, and I even put the schools info on MY paycheck....it was bad. I ended up leaving around 3pm. I was useless, I couldn't take anymore work. So I left....we went to the bank, got gas and came home. I was knocked out. I asked Mark, where the remote was, and that's all I remember. I needed sleep. I needed to rest.

Hopefully soon, I can get back to my old self again. I really do want to do zumba more, but I need some contacts before I do it. They dim the lights, and I'm always in the back, so therefore I strain to see each and every movement.

Well I'm signing off......

No comments:

Post a Comment