Thursday, November 18, 2010

I think we have a plan



and that plan is.........................






drum roll please.........................









We are going to do clomid one more month. We are just going to order it, because we still have a prescription, with the 100mg and take it and if we dont get pregnant, then January, I will be knocking on Dr. Lamars door. We got pregnant with the higher dosage, even though it ended in ectopic, but I feel in my heart, to do this. It dawned on me today when I was talking to my friend about clomid. Why not just give it another try, then to go and spend $40.00 on a co-payment to talk to him about the next step. Hopefully I will be one step ahead......hopefully!!!

I mean, technically Im in my 2ww, and who knows, anything can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment