Thursday, June 14, 2012

Illuminati (true or no)

People think I'm crazy.  I get it.  They can think I'm crazy, because in turn, I look at them for being ignorant.  I have researched Illuminati over a year, close to 2 years now and in my opinion, I believe it exist.  The devil is smart, very smart and is a liar and a deceiver.  I know he whispers in your ear that this cant be true, that its crazy, that theres no way, or that its going to the extreme with things, but I feel like as a Christian, a child of God, I need to be aware of the devils lies and manipulations.  Ive had some Christians tell me to ignore it or don't pay attention if it doesn't affect you, but it does affect me.  I can see it everywhere......shows, TV, radio, stores, outside......why be "dumb" to something when you can not support it?????  I don't understand if you are a child of God, why you wouldn't want to know, or not want to understand what it is and how they are manipulating you?   I feel like that's just another part of the devils lie in your ear.  The truth of the matter is, ITS OUT THERE, ITS REAL, EVIL IS EVERYWHERE and yet, you still watch it, listen to it, support it, buy it, and blow it off.  Don't be naive.

There are so many singers, actors, and athletes out there that show signs all the time.  The little things they do or the things the say and we just laugh it off or just don't pay any attention to it.  Why do we or should we become acceptable of things???  Is it because we feel like its going to happen anyways and we cant control it???  WRONG!!!!!  We can control what we see, what we hear, what we watch, what we say.....and also our children are exposed to it too.  Does that not bother you?  Most people go in denial that something like this is out there and its pretty much everywhere, or they think the little things arnt part of it.  Even if something wasn't, wouldn't it be smart on your half to still acknowledge that it could be???  Do you think when the anti-Christ rises up, we all are just "going to know"???  I don't think so....I believe we will have our doubts, but his actions will show us.  So why cant a famous singer, actor or athlete do anything wrong or manipulating???  Are you scared that you might get mad or go in denial that a song you love or an actor you love watching, that you might have to stop watching them or that you will look at them different???  Shoot.....I have lost alot of respect for alot of people, because of my opinions and their actions of what I have learned.  It sucked at the beginning, but in turn, it was worth seeing their true side and what they will do for fame and fortune.  God is bigger and better and He is worth our praise.  I honestly feel like in my heart, God wants me to see the truth of the world.  Maybe its because I was sheltered growing up and I do look at the positive and good in people.  I need to realize that their are some cruel, evil, Satan worshipping people out there and they have no shame of exposing it to everyone.  I feel like when we "accept" the worldly ways, thoughts and ideas, we stray from God and go the worldly way.  Ive done this too many times and I am more happy with God, in His grace and mercy and knowing the truth than when I was a bubble.  I can turn from what I know is of the world and from the devil and focus on God, then to get mesmerized by what their saying and doing.

Again, you probably thinking, Ive lost my last marble and that's okay!!  Again, I look at you and realize your blind and naive. 

I'm going to name some known Illuminati......known as the Free Masons!

Jay Z (top guy)
Beyonce
Lady Gaga
Rhianna
Lebron James
Kobe Bryant
Shaq
Katy Perry
Kanye West
George Bush (dad)  
Oprah

These are most of the ones that I have heard, seen, or have been shown of their actions, and doings to be Illuminati.  Yes, there is some crazy lies and some stuff that I'm not too sure on, but these I feel in my heart are!

Some signs:  
Triangle
All  seeing eye
Black and white checkered
Ace hand sign that Jay Z does all the time
Lightening Bolt
Satan horns on hands












 Okay, you see the Lebron picture in his USA shirt???  Well most people will think, "oh it means a 3 pointer"....umm....no.  Why is these other people throwing it up.  Also do you notice how they cover one eye?  That's representing the all seeing eye, like on the dollar bill.  Notice the one eye in everything....Nickelodeon, the people, sponge bob.  I mean, there is soooooo much stuff and info I could sit here all day and say or signs I could show you, but if you want, you need to study it. 

Spurs vs OKC. 
People think I'm crazy when I say it was plotted.  I had high hopes that my boys (Spurs) were going to win.  But when game 3 came and I was watching it with my friend and this guy, James Harden, threw this up.......I knew we were doomed.
People will say.....oh its just a game, a sport.  But people put time, money, energy into all this, just like they do with anything else.  Why wouldn't the Illuminati want their top people to have a role, be in the commercials, or have people watch them throw up their signs.  Because you know what ends up happening???  Other people start doing it, not even realizing what they are doing.




Lady Gaga......Shes one of the most obvious ones.  Its sad.......but do you see the covering of one eye? the lightening bolt painted on her face? There are so many stories from people too, that have talked about her saying, doing and seeing stuff she has done.  But she has good music right????  good beats???  still want to listen to it?  You need to listen carefully to her lyrics and her videos......the subliminal messages are everywhere.

I just wanted to say the sign that Lebron throws up and Harden, what it means is, the hand is shaped as a 6 and the fingers are 3, which means 666.  Don't get me wrong.....I was a graduating class of 2003 and we threw the sign up for 03........the circle was a 0 and the fingers were 3.  That was innocent fun.....we didn't know and we were representing.  I do find it weird how MY class and our symbol is an actual Illuminati sign.....kinda sucks.....

But that's the thing, is NOT EVERYTHING is associated with them and NOT EVERYTHING is meant for evil and bad.  That's where our common sense and the Holy Spirit warns us.  When we have doubt or we sense a sort of evil in something or someone, I feel that's a warning.  

Don't be exposed to this because of lack of interest, or being scared, or being lazy or just not caring.  This is why things get "accepted'.  For instance, 10-20 years ago, it wasn't "normal" or "right" to be gay.  People still stood up for what they believed and it was wrong.  Now a days, if you believe its wrong, then your the bad guy, your the one who isn't being Christian.  I don't hate gays, but I believe its wrong!!!!  I will not accept it, but pray for that person.  I compare a gay and a drug addict the same way.  They both are living a sinful lifestyle in Gods eyes, but doesn't mean God loves them less.  We just need to hate the sin and love the sinner and pray for them!  

Now I had my whole spill on this, if you have any questions or would like to know anything, feel free to message me or shoot me a  message on facebook.  I don't know everything, don't have all the answer's, but am willing to talk to about it.  I have only met one other person who taught me and studied this like me and that was my ex bf.....we would stay all night learning and finding out new stuff.  He even taught me about the lasers that are associated with this, which will be used in the end of times.  We even spotted an Illuminati driving in town.  Illuminati are not all famous people, they can be teachers, doctors, lawyers.  They are mostly in high educated fields and have good money.  They are everyday people, you wouldn't even realize.  So just watch out and pray about what God might put on your heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment