Wednesday, June 20, 2012

my PPD

This one is blurry because it went through a few apps, lol.  But I want to try and have a Photo Phone Dump (PPD) every week that just shows what I have been doing through out the week, you might see more than the same picture every once in awhile if I do blog about it!!!  Something new and different!!!

1st: is of course a strawberry cheescake blizzard :)
2nd: Grandpa reading his father day card
3rd: My san tan (burn)
4th: Cant read it, but a good daily devotion
5th:It was hot and all I had was a clip for paper, kinda looked cute
6th: Grandpas goodies
7th: Fathers Day at church
8th: Coco in my lap
9th: Mini murph Pizza!!!!  :)

So thats from the past 7 days.....I wanna try and pick a day to do it regularly, but who knows with  my life, if there is more excitement or less excitement each week!!!!!  hope you enjoy :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment