Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teen Mom

I enjoy this show.  Not sure why.  I think its because I watched it from the beginning and you kinda get attached to a character or their life.  But I watched the beginning of the last season tonight and it made me cry.  It made me cry because I miss my babies.  I watched Catelynn and Tyler see their 2 year old, which they gave up for adoption, cry after they seen her and it just made me realize I cant see my babies or hold them or watch them grow.  I havent had that emotion come across me in awhile. 

On May 29th, is when I lost my baby Mark Jr. 4 years ago.  To think he was due on December 2nd and would be 4 this year is crazy.  So much has happened in these past 4 years to have 1, 2, or 3 babies running around, I cant even wrap my mind around.  My life would be totally different.  I know everything happens for a reason, and God knew my life and how it was going to turn out before I even was born, but its really not how I wanted my life to turn out.  I know I still have so much ahead of me and God knows that I still desire a baby and a Godly husband so bad.  I pray for it everyday and I also pray for my future husband to be waiting and praying for me too.  My heart still yearns for a family.  I do think about it everyday.  I know God knows my heart and hears my cries.  I cant wait to know what it feels like when the man God wants me to with, walks in my life and we both "just know" we were meant to be.  I know God can place that love in our hearts. 

Im a hopeless romantic.  I like all the cheesy, mushy stuff, and I play in my head every once in awhile what I would want my life to turn out or a romantic way that I would want my new husband and I to meet and fall in love.  I know God already has it all planned out, but it still makes me smile to think of being fully happy with God and a Godly man and a baby growing in my belly.  I think and hope somehow, in those moments, my life would be on cloud 9 and fully fulfilled and blessed.

I hope to also have a very close relationship with my future inlaws.  I do hope they are still married and walking with God also.  I didnt really have a close relationship with my ex inlaws, but my ex bfs parents, I loved and adored and still talk too this day.  They are exactly what I would want in a future in laws.  She is like my second mother and his dad taught me how to shoot a gun. :) They also both were there for me when I had my surgery in December.  I was thinking the other day about last Thanksgiving and how we had it over at his parents house and I helped out in the kitchen.  I enjoyed doing that while the boys watched tv.  I never had that with my ex in laws.  All these small things are important to me, because I dont have a mom, dad, or bro and sis to have and share holidays with.  To have a family that seems like they have always been in my life would feel wonderful.  I know God has that perfect man and family out there for me.    I have a wonderful grandpa in the meantime and for the future to share my holidays and events with.  I also have wonderful friends in my life that mean the world to me.  I am truly blessed.  Just because I dont have something or someone in my life right now, I am enjoying who is in my life.  I am happy and one day, I will be extra happy when God blesses me with a wonderful Godly man and beautiful healthy baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment