Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Been absent






















I have been gone for awhile and busy. I went on a trip to Dallas with some girls from my work for a Senior Trip from last Friday to yesterday. We had a blast. I'm going to tell you everything we did each day, just so I can remember, lol.


Friday: We left around 4pm and headed to Dallas....stopped half way to pee and then headed to our Suite. We got there and then were hungry so we went to Arlington to go eat at Trail Dust....its a restaurant where they have good steaks and you can dance and they have a live band. They also have this huge slide you can go down, which I did, lol. Then by the time we got back to Dallas, me and 2 other girls, headed to the bar. I had ONE drink and was gone!!! There was this black man down there, and one of the girls said she thought, he was an undercover cop or a drug dealer. Well he bought us all a round of drinks and then we went outside and he was talking to us. I was gone at that point, so I couldn't see and just sat there and listened. There was alot of more crazy, funny things that happened, but I wont get into those. Went upstairs and then went to bed.

(Woke up at 4am to LOUD snoring. 2 of the women in there have sleep apnea and it was just horrible. I didn't know what I was going to do the next few nights with this. I am used to a loud fan that blocks out the little noises and in this room, I couldn't do anything to stop it or block it, but after an hour, I finally fell back to sleep)


Saturday: So I finally went back to sleep, to being woke up to them being loud like at 7 am. Of course their room service of breakfast came in. I don't eat breakfast, so I had to lay there, while they were loud and ate. Then I finally got up and got dressed and we headed out to shop. In Dallas there is a street called Harry Hines and it has alot of good deals of a bunch of good stuff. I got Mark and my grandpa some Versace and Adidas's cologne...and no it wasn't an off brand or knock off. I got me a purse and the most beautiful picture frame that I have been wanting forever. I will have to take a picture of it and post it soon. Got me some lotion and soap that has P on it, got a traveling jewelry case, then when at ate at Macaroni Grill. We then left and went back to our hotel and rested to then go eat at the Reunion Tower. Its nice and the chef is Wolfgang Puck, which he fed the celebrities at the Oscars. He wasn't there when we went, but the food was really delicious. Got back and went to the bar again at the Hotel. I did not have what we had before, but a better drink, called Miami Sunrise. We then went to bed and woke up to go to church the next morning.

Sunday: We got up and headed to First Baptist Downtown Dallas. We were in the elevator when we were talking to this guy and realized that the preacher who was at our First Baptist, was the preacher of this First Baptist. I mean, everyone in my town knows that he left and went to Dallas, but we didn't realize this was the church, so it was good and weird like old times to see him again. We went back to our room to change clothes and headed to the Galleria mall. Its one of the biggest malls in Dallas, if not the biggest. We shopped, and I got me some new Flip flops from Old Navy and we went to Godiva Chocolate and I spent 9 freakin bucks on 4 chocolate covered strawberries. We ate at a restaurant called Nine Men, which was one of the best Hamburgers I ever had. Then we went back to our hotel and took a nap. We got up and headed to Medieval Times and had a good time. Got back and jumped in the hot tub for about an hour and then went to bed.
Monday: Got up and went down the street to this store that we kept driving by and I bought me a bunch of cute outfits. We left, gas'ed up and headed home.....we got to Arlington and we were hungry and we stopped and ate at Panchos...yummy.....then we drove home. Me and another girl slept in the back seat and then I finally got home.


Now I'm tired and I need to unpack and my house is a mess. I guess I know what it would be like if I wasn't ever home. But I missed my family, my hubby, and my BED!!! I swear those 4 days seemed like a month. I thought that I was gone for so long and I spent more money than I should have.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun!! We are going on a mini vacay sooon...im excited...just to get away with my family...hope your all rested up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like so much fun, maybe one day me and you can go and do something like that maybe!

    ReplyDelete