Friday, March 5, 2010

my week


It has been a hectic week, because the day before my grandpa went into the hospital. He went to Carl's Jr. with his friend and his friend said that he was eating and then all of a sudden he put the fork to his mouth like he was going to take a bite and he stopped and then he looked like he went into LaLa land. He said he looked like that for like 3 -5 minutes and he yelled for someone to call an ambulance. After the 3-5 minutes, he told me he went back to normal and that he walked to the ambulance. He still went in to get checked out and they admitted him. I told the whole day off Tuesday and stayed with him, cause I am the only person who knows everything about him, he dosent know or remember. My grandpa is my only parent I have left. He has been the "dad" in my life, since my dad wasnt in my life. He has always treated me like a grandchild though, so I got the best of both worlds. Since my mom died, he is someone who I am trying to hold onto. Its so hard to lose your parent, and I know that he is old, but I am hoping that he will get to be a grandparent to my little one, one day. He loves and adores babies, and you would be amazed how much they love him. They told me when I was little, that when I wouldnt stop crying, they would hand me to him, and I would stop. Also, my cousins baby, Cameron, my grandpas great grandson, when he held him, my cousin said, hes never seen Cameron smile so much before. To see the amazment on my cousins face as he watches our grandpa hold his baby smiling, because of our grandpa was amazing!!!

He is out of the hospital now, and they said the reason was because he has low potassium. I felt so bad, when the ER doctor told me that it was low. I had stopped getting his pills cause my grandpas Medicare Part B had this deductible and it wasnt paying for any of his prescriptions. They are so expensive and so I was going to wait and I didnt know that it was such a big deal. I was wrong!!! I have gotten all his meds right, now and Im getting alot of stuff done, that I have been slacking on. His heart was in excellent shape, praise the Lord and they checked his neck, Im sure for a stroke.

God is just amazing how he works in our lives. I pray for my grandpa everyday and I hope he stays with us for many more years!!!



I also have been going to bed early every night. I feel sorry for Mark, because he was off and I would just fall asleep. He kept telling me, that I was snoring. Usually if I snore, its because I am really tired, or sick. I have PMSing all week and it usually does it for me.....Thats right....Im not pregnant....I took 2 test. Not sure why I took the 2nd one. I guess I just want to see the 2 lines so bad that I think their always wrong. I went ahead and got me clomid, so we shall see what that will do. Even though Im going out of town for 3 days without my husband, lol. So I dont know what that is going to be like. I feel a peace in me about the baby thing. I still want one, but Im okay without one right now. Maybe its because I havent had any time to think about it latley, lol....who knows....

2 comments:

  1. Your such a great person, and even though I have never met you I am blessed to have a friend like you! Someday we all need to meet in the middle lol...You and your hubby, Me and mine, and Katie and her's....it would be so fun! I'm good with Tennesee...haha...we love the smokey mountains :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad your grandpa is ok, I would be so sad if anything happens to him. He is such a good man and a great person!

    ReplyDelete