Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break


Its been a crazy, fun, different, week. Mark was off since Tuesday, and so Wednesday night we went out to a club with a bunch of Marks workers and they are c-r-a-z-y. I mean, most of them are 30 and up and all single, or just divorced and are nuts. Mark and I were the only married couple, and all these people were just hooking up with each other, drunk, and it was crazy. I have never seen anything in my life, other than TV, so that must show how much I have been out. lol. Wouldn't it be weird when they went back to work and they had to see each other??? After the club we went to one of the guys house and 4 of them "hooked up". Two in the bathroom and two in a bedroom. WHAT???? These are grown people and they act like this? I mean, do they wonder why they are single or divorced? It was crazy!!! AND, it seems like all these people smoked and I know that drank. I did too....I had 9 Malibu Sunrises, 4 Margaritas and a shot of Edger Bomb (sp). I have never drank like that before, but I swear, these drinks were watered down, nothing like I had in Dallas.


So then Wednesday night, we decided to invite some friends over and play Domino's. We had pizza and nachos and drinks. None of Marks friends could come over, because they had prior events going on, but my friend Rebecca came over and I had so much fun. We taught Mark how to play Chicken foot, and I was surprised how fast he caught on. He ended up winning the game!!! We need to have more nights like that. I think it would be lots of fun too, when there is more people, because I go over to Rebecca's house and there is 6 of us and its fun to have that many people playing!!! Maybe one day soon we can!!


Then Friday night, Marks friend from work and us, we all went on a double date. We went to Red Lobster and we talked and had fun and then me and his wife really didn't want to go to a bar, or club, or even a pool hall, so we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and had drinks and wings. She was super nice and reminded me of one of my other friends and her facial expressions. They were a hoot. Shes a nurse and they have 2 kids and of course David, the husband works at the prison with Mark. They seem more our type of people to hang out with, and she likes the Twilight Saga, so that was something we could talk about and enjoy together :) Me and Mark went afterwards to Wal-Mart and I got the New Moon movie. I got there just in time, because they told me the electronics had a line all the way backed up to the grocery section. There wasn't a line, but I couldn't find any movies, so I had to ask for it. He was funny, and kept asking me questions about the book, lol. Everything he was asking me, was in the 4th book and you should of seen the look on his face, lol. I think he was getting ready for the 3rd movie and he wanted to see some of the things he was asking me. LOL, I was like NOPE, that's in the 4th book. So I came home and started to watch it, but I fell asleep.


Woke up to beautiful snow!!! First day of spring, and it snowed today. Yesterday was like 70 something degrees and I was dieing!!! I did NOT want the heat to come already. This winter has been something else, and I'm not complaining. Everyone around me, hates it and wants the heat to come, BUT I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.


---PEOPLE AROUND ME "BETTER NOT" BITCH HOW HOT IT IS GETTING THIS SUMMER AND HOW HOT THEY ARE, AND THEY DON'T HAVE AN AIR CONDITION OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, BECAUSE I BET THESE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES BITCHING ABOUT THE COLD WEATHER AND THE SNOW"----


Now I will be the one bitching about the hot weather, because I hate it with a passion. I don't like the heat, I don't like to sweat, it just makes me feel dirty. I have to shower like every minute in the summer. You cant go outside without getting sun burned, and its just HORRIBLE!!!


So as Sunday morning is coming and its the last day of Spring Break....I had a good spring break. It has been interesting and I have met some new people. I hope to get closer to these people and grow into good relationships as friends. Goodnight my friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. YOU WENT TO RED LOBSTER WITHOUT ME?!?! Just kiddin. Thats cool that you had fun when you went out! And yes girl that is how people act, everybody screws everyone and nobody cares about it one bit, all it is, is some ass. Im use to it by now, but I wish people were different. Now you must see why it is so hard for me to find a man, because all they want to do is F***, but one day Im sure I will! About the snow, well you know Im not a fan of it, but I really didnt care about it, I just hated the cold weather, I would rather it be hott than cold. I guess its cause I have spent the whole winter in my house freezing, and there is nothing like waking up and it being cold in your house! I am soooo ready for summer! Im gonna buy me a bunch of new shorts and love every minute of it! Im glad you had a good spring break, mine wasnt to bad!

    ReplyDelete