Sunday, March 7, 2010

Old and New Kitchen (start from the bottom & go up)






























































































































































































































































We are done!!! well, we still have some trimming left, but other than that, we are done!!! There is still a few things I would LOVE to get done, but its going to cost some moolah and we are tight from just doing all that. I would love to put in a new bay window, some track lighting, and a stove top microwave, so I can get that one off of our counter so we can have more space. Also, I loaded the pictures backwards and honestly, I'm tired and about to go to bed and don't want to fix it, lol. My kitchen was dirty in the before pictures, because I actually already started to redo the kitchen. My mom loved the basket wallpaper....I remember when she picked it out and I told her I didn't like it. She didn't care because it wasn't my house, lol. But I was kid and didn't care eitther. This is the last room that my mom did that I haven't done yet. My mom did do our big bathroom, and I have some of the decorations up still. I think the big bathroom is going to be the next room. I already re-did the floor in there, but it does need new paint and new curtains and new fixtures. I also told my grandpa that I will redo his room. But he has some furniture in there, that is like impossible to remove and move around. I would love to rip up the carpet and paint it. My grandpa likes his old furniture, so I wont touch that. We don't have the most nicest, or fanciest house, but I'm thankful to have a house and that I can redo. God is good to us!!! Maybe now that we are getting all this out of the way, we can get pregnant and have a healthy baby, pregnancy and delivery. :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your kitchen, it looks amazing and you and Mark did an awesome job! It looks sleak and new, like something out of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete