Sunday, April 25, 2010

Monday

Tomorrow is going to be a long, rough day. I have to take my grandpa to the Dr. straight in the morning, because he has been swelling in different spots all over his body. First it was his left knee, then it went away and then his left hand, and now his right knee. I don't know what it is, but other than that, everything is fine. But still we need to figure out the problem.

Then I will go to work and the high school is going on an honor roll trip and right after lunch we will be going to Tim Donley's funeral. I know I'm going to be bawling and its going to be so sad. I'm not really looking forward to it. Then tomorrow is our meeting day and so I wont be home till late. Maybe we wont, we have been trying to eat and do the meeting, instead of at different times.

I have been so tired and feeling like crap lately, I sure do hope I start feeling better soon. I don't know what it is, but I just don't have any energy. There has been a stomach bug going around the school, but I haven't had it, (thank you Jesus) but I don't think that's it. Maybe its because I haven't been exercising like I normally do and moving around. I'm hoping to lose some weight this summer, and I'm actually looking forward to it. Please pray for me to have the desire and will power to lose weight!!! :) thanks friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment