Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring Clean?!



I'm in the mood at this moment where all the clutter and all the mess in my house is getting to me. I just want to throw it all away or collect it up and have a garage sale. I do NOT like clutter and some of this stuff is just so hard to throw away, but I have cleaned a little bit so far in my closet and am proud of how much I can get rid of and how much I can throw away. I feel like I have just put a dent into my cleaning and its 2:27am in the morning. I know I wont be getting alot done and I have a list of things to do that I haven't even touched. I think this weekend, I'm just going to focus on cleaning and tidying up. I hate when things just look busy, and then when I go over there to clean it, its all stuff I need. I think I am a very organized person, but I do get loose sometimes where it doesn't bother me, and then all of a sudden I get in this cleaning mood and it just drives me crazy. I'm sure that is pretty normal and people express it all the time. I just cant stand looking at my clutter now. But at the same time, I'm just tired and don't want to deal with it. I don't know what to do. I guess I'm going to try to get done as much as I can tonight and then finish tomorrow. My bestie wants me to take pictures of her, but I don't know....I guess I need to talk to her. I have a business and things like this should come last, but I just don't know when I'm going to feel like cleaning like I do now. I guess I do have all summer....but the summer stink!!!! Its soooo hot and I get so miserable!! But I guess I should stop complaining. Thanks for listening to me vent!!
I took a pic of my messy room. Thats the other side of my room and my closet and half of my desk. I have been cleaning my closet, and all those shelfs are actually clean.....they have shoes and clothes on them, and the top is pretty organized. I do have a basket in the middle of the floor that I need to put up. Yep.....story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment