Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 20, 2010























Was probably one of the worst days I have had in a long time. I know this summer was pretty bad emotionally, but yesterday was just back to back bad.

I woke up with my stomach hurting. I had my yearly kidney cancer exam, and my nerves were a little uneasy, but ALL day my stomach was having this spasms. I think my hernia was flared up.
















Then I came home from my exam, to find my 12/13 year old dog died. She was old, her teeth were gone, her eyes were bad and so was her hearing. She hadn't been showing any signs of sickness and was her happy old self. My husband said, her eyes were closed, so she probably died in her sleep. I'm glad she went that way, cause I was worried that she was going to get really bad and miserable and we were going to have to put her to sleep and that's the worst decision to make for your animal. This dog was my moms dog and we have had her since 98. We got her at the pound, and they think she was about a year old. So I'm not for sure how old she was. I'm going to miss her, but I haven't cried. I don't like that. I'm not sure why I haven't. I'm thinking its because I know she was old and I was expecting her to be the next one to go, since my other dogs are a little younger. I don't know.....but now shes in doggie heaven :)
I then that day, went and laid down for a nap, since I had to wake up so early to find my air condition was out. If you really knew me, I cant have that. I mean, I HATE summer and heart blizzards and snow and it makes me ecstatic when the season comes around. After, trying to find money to have someone come out, they came today and fixed it. I slept in my car last night, literally. I took a shower, laid in front of 3 fans and was sweating. I went outside to get in my car, and it actually felt good outside. It was cooler outside, than in my freaken house. $708.00 later, I'm proudly saying, I'm sitting here, not sweating, lol. My compressor, fan, and some electric thing went out, which he said, when the electric thing went out, then most likely it made the others go out. I don't know if I got ripped off or not, I just know they kept coming in there and telling me, this is out, and its going to cost this amount of money.....grrrr.......
Oh...and then after my air condition went out, my friend came over to help me and to see whats helped her. So we went over to the side of my house where the crack heads next door live, where my unit is, and it was A MESS. I knew it was messy, but didn't know it was this messy. It was ridiculous. I honestly would take pictures, but then you would think I live in the ghetto. Its crazy how ONE number can make EVERYONE look bad. They are crack heads, and we have no other ones on our block. I am calling the city Monday and tell them to send a letter out to clean up their crap. They have JUNK and TRASH everywhere. TRASH??? come on...pick up your mess and throw it away. We have DUMPSTERS....its not hard to take it to the alley. But I'm done!!! Ive had enough....my friend started kicking their stuff over on their part of the house that was on MY property and when the air condition men came out today, I was so embarrassed. I started kicking stuff back over too. Also, my friend found a needle, but I found out later it was to inject dogs for worms, BUT STILL....it was by MY UNIT.....WHY???? Oh I'm so mad....everytime I think about it, I get mad!!!! I am not having ONE house, take us all down and make us look bad. I'm not going to have it. They also had a million cigarette butts on MY side of the yard. How rude is that??? But they are going to get it....Ill call the police.....oh.....also, last November, the Swat Team came over there...............THAT'S HOW BAD IT IS!!!!! Not anymore!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about being fed up with bad nabors, I have them all around me. Good thing is with you, you only have one set of them, but the bad thing is they are RIGHT next door to you! You will make things change, I know you will, you are your mothers daughter, and if there is an ounce of Shirley in you, you will make them clean up their mess!!! And about Molly the dog, I dont think its bad that you didnt cry, she was old, you knew it was coming, and as we get older it just seems we have to many things to worry about, and what was soo big to us as children arent so big anymore ya know? She is chillin out now in doggy heaven, out of this heat!

    ReplyDelete