Wednesday, August 4, 2010

CUPCAKES!!!!















I have been watching alot of those shows with cupcakes!!! It always made me want to try it, when I watch them. So what do I do??? I go and spend too much money on things to try and make their cupcakes. Im sure you dont know this about me, but I really dont like sweets. I dont like cake or cupcakes. I can eat them, but maybe a bite or two. I did make me a fondant cake last year, and didnt eat it. Thats what I do, lol. But anyways, I tried to make the buttercream icing and use one of those things to make it look pretty on top. It didnt turn out the way I planned on the first batch and so I went on to look for another recipe. That turned out alot better and the fluffy and thickness that I had been wanting. I hope next time I try it, Ill know and can do a better job.
I bought this thing to help make designs, even tho I only used one this time. It worked quite good, except it seemed like when I filled it up, it was already over. But I think its going to be a good little tool to use for future uses.





No comments:

Post a Comment