Wednesday, August 18, 2010

School week

This week at school was half a day. Thank goodness, because my sleeping is still off. I come home everyday and take a nap sometime and then wake up to go to bed late again. Ill get the hang of it, it just takes awhile. This school year, so far, is kinda great. I have this lady that is helping for her children to go to school there and she is basically doing all my dirty work. The dirty work that needs to be done, but takes away all my time in doing my work and having it ready for everyone. I have gotten so much done today, while they did art work and she ran the errands. It seems to good to be true. Is it bad that I'm waiting on something bad to happen? Since rearranging the school and changing the office and all the teachers redoing their room, the kids are more excited. Also we got alot of more students and alot of kids moved classrooms when they upped their grades. I know my school is kinda hard to explain. My school is a small Christian school, where the students have their own office. They work at their own pace and can do any subject at any time. We have 3 classes.....pre-k thru 1st, 2nd thru 7th, and 8th thru 12th. This is a good school for students who are smart and can graduate early, or even the kids who cant comprehend as fast as the other kids. They don't have to rush and learn everything like in public school and then get pushed ahead. I was neither, but still graduated a year and a half early.

If you want to know anything about this curriculum, you can go to
http://www.aceministries.com/.

This is good for homeschooling too if you want to home school your child. If anyone has any questions about this, you can ask me. This is what I do!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment