Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My back


My back has been killing me. Im not sure what its from. I did stop drinking my daily water because we didnt have any. Yes, I can drink tap water, but its just gross. I also lifted alot last week with moving things around the school, dont know if that was it. My bed, is also really soft, and sometimes I have to go into the nursery, where we have a futon, but it has a mattress on it, it was built that way and its firmer. Im thinking about going and laying down in that a few nights, to see if thats it.


I had really bad back pain with my kidney when I had cancer. I think the tumor was pressing against my spine or something, but once it was removed everything was fine. So when my back hurts on the left side, I freak out. I do have my yearly test this Friday, so please pray that everything will come out fine and normal.

1 comment: