Sunday, August 15, 2010

Well, no longer pregnant

I got a call Monday with my blood tests and they said it was below 2. I know anything lower than 5 is not pregnant. I'm glad though, that maybe I can concentrate on a healthy pregnancy. The thing is, which I'm confused about is, I keep spotting brown. I would of thought I would of stopped by now. Its been a month since the shots and my levels are down, so I don't know why this is happening. Its not alot, but mostly every time I go to the bathroom its there. Its making my whole period tracking off, which I knew would be confusing the first month anyways. We arnt trying, but not preventing. I have been so busy, that trying wouldn't of worked anyways. I just hope this goes away and I'm going to give it another week, and if I'm still having it, then I'm going to call the doctor.

2 comments:

  1. that is what jessica had after she had her surgery thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown spotting is just leftover, old blood that didn't come out. Probably since you bled for so long, there is just some old still left in there. Its prob not a big deal, but you may ask anyway. Good luck friend!

    ReplyDelete