Friday, August 13, 2010

Exhausted


This week has been so tiring. I had to go back to work and we have been doing so much. We rearranged the whole front of our building, where our library, TV, conference area is. That took a whole day. I also rearranged the office that me and my boss share, which I did yesterday. My body is worn out. I am physically and mentally gone. I slept all day, then decided to go back up to the school and work some more, but I was just getting in a bad mood and had to leave. I need a day free from there. I was the only one up there, because everyone else is done with their rooms. I had some decorating to do with the hallway and needed to do my filing, but I had to leave. I still have tomorrow and Sunday if I need to get some things done, but other than that, if I don't, I guess it could all just wait.


1 comment:

  1. that really stinks! i knew i hadnt seen you on the computer one time all week, i was wondering where you went, or if you just didnt want to talk to me. maybe now that the most of that is all done you can get back to normal and it will get better! i hope it does =)

    ReplyDelete