Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blah & Grrrr

I had a rough day Monday. I knew it was going to a super long day and I did NOT want to be there. I don't know what it was. My boss has been driving me insane and blaming everything on me. I told her last week that she was delusional about things and it turned out I was RIGHT!!! She hears things that arnt true and turns them around and everyone looks at her like shes crazy, cause she is....but anyways....
I knew Monday, that I was going to call in. I needed a day off. I was just pissed off and I needed some time to think. But Tuesday, I did decide to go back to the Dr. because I have been having a swollen throat since November, when they told me they thought I had Strep. All the test, had came up negative, but they still put me on 2 antibiotics. I admit, I didn't take them right, but I did finish my last ones. So I went and my throat looked better than before, as in, I didn't have the white bumps, but I just had redness and swollen. The nurse had said, Ive seen people come in with just a red and swollen throat before and it ended up being Strep. Deep down, I was like, yeah okay. Because my Dr before, sent it off to a lab, cause he just knew it was Strep, which those test results, came back negative. Anyways...they gave me yet another Strep Test and it was a small positive. The nurse was right!! So the Dr came and told me that hes putting on me on more antibiotics and if these don't work, (which I need to take right, and I AM) then I need to go back and they will send me to a Ears, Nose and Throat Dr. which I don't want to go too.
So I started taking these antibiotics and they are whooping my butt. I have felt like crap and have been so tired and sleepy. I think all day, I slept, only but a few hours.

Mark had the stomach bug since last Wednesday, but woke up yesterday alot better and can do his normal stuff and keep food down. Though yesterday, I was feeling nauseous and threw up and today, I cant eat much. I don't know if I have what he has, or its just my medicine. Who knows....but I do have to admit.....Monday, I didn't want to be there so bad, that I told a co-worker of mine that I wish I was sick, so I didn't have to be there. That's sad...I mean, sometimes, I feel like, why am I here, if I'm this miserable??

I had a dream last night, that my boss and I got in this huge fight. I told her she was a B word and I quit. I left and told her Ill be back to get my stuff. She then said no, but I walked away. I had the keys to the building and I told her Ill leave them on her desk, when I'm done getting my stuff. I'm not going to go into all little details about my dream, but all I want to say is, at the end of the dream, I missed the kids.....I missed my actual job for working for the Lord. How can this one person, whom I have called a second mom, just aggravate the life out of me. I think its because she doesn't see her faults and she wont listen to us when we try and correct her. It drives me nuts! Shes a nice woman, and I want to say a Godly woman, but.....some of her actions and her ways of thinking, really make me question that part. And this is someone who is running our school. She nit picks on everything and everyone. Shes never there and when she does, we all wish she would just leave. Everyone knows, I have the poor end of it, because we share the same office and have to be in the same room with each other, while everyone else goes back to their classroom. I really need to pray about this. I do love my job. I love working for the Lord. I love talking to the kids. I love my hours and my days of working. I love being able to ask for time off and not have to worry about anything. The job is a blessing, and I know that each and every job has their negatives. Ive bit my tongue for too long though. She needs to know some things and when I told her last week....she freaked out!!! I'm not scared to express how I feel and my concerns. But I'm just a "child" to her. UGH.....

No comments:

Post a Comment