Sunday, January 30, 2011

Therapy


I want to share a little about what I have learned in Therapy.

I have learned that I need to not tell people all of my business. I don't know why I do....but I do.

She told me I have this great ball of energy, that its so good for kids, but when I'm talking to people, I need to calm it down, so they wont be overwhelmed with everything.

I learned that I need to just STOP and listen. She even tested me with this. When she was asking me about my Guardian angel, she said, Now I just want you to answer the basic answer to my questions. So it seemed like she took forever, but in reality she took only like 3 minutes. I wanted to say so much at that time, that I was getting ency and I put a pillow in front of my face. Its that bad people!! I have alot to say and I cut people off all the time. But she didn't let me say everything and all that was unnecessary and you know what happened? I calmed down and it wasn't that big of a deal. So I know I can listen to Mark more and not just overwhelm him with so much, that he then just shuts up and not talks to me. I noticed when I give him the "stick", he opens up more and shares stuff with me. I'm learning....

I learned that I am sensitive to peoples emotions. I can sense when there is a problem. She said it was a blessing a curse. A blessing, because I can pick up on peoples change of moods and a curse, cause it gets to me and I worry. EXAMPLE: Let say we are in a room with people. Theres 5 of us. Someone is talking, but all of a sudden they change their tone of voice. She said, no one can normally hear it....but I can. She said, to me its / / this much of a difference, when to normal people, they would have to change their voice / / this much for them to notice. I don't know........I just feel like my life sucks sometimes, lol.

I learned that my sixth sense to my Guardian Angel is good. I can hear him and she was very curious about it. She even told me the time before to draw a picture of him. That was my homework. I loved it, though I'm not the best drawer. I know my Guardian Angel, I know his name, I know what he looks like. I asked him, what his name is. Think about it? Your whole life, you have had this angel around you, protecting you. He knows your name, but you don't know his?! I wanted to know....I asked him....he told me.....If someone wants me to explain my story with him, I can....just leave a comment, if your interested and Ill post it.

I love my therapist. She whips me in shape...she listens to me....but she knows when to cut me off. Shes not ashamed to either. Mark has been going too. He has Tuesdays, and I have my Fridays. Hes had one session so far. I know it takes most men alot more to open up to random people, but he wanted to go, so I'm happy.

I cant think of much right now, but I'm sorry I haven't been updating as I go. Its been a hard time for us. It has been a rough year to start like this, but I have faith that it will get better. I just hope, that maybe we have to go through this to get stronger as a couple, spiritually and emotionally, for whatever may come. I hope nothing bad happens, but I just want us to be a strong Christian couple for our babies!!!

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment