Friday, July 12, 2013

Couldnt sleep

I have been thinking alot about where I am at this point in my life.  I look around and see alot of my friends married and wanting a baby or they have kids and then I see some of my friends who still are single, waiting on their mate in life.

I can honestly say that I am at this point in my life where I have grown, I'm mature for the most part, and God has allowed me to have this time to myself, while I grow within me.  I have enjoyed being single, bettering myself and growing to be more independent.  There is this strength that I never have felt before, coming out of me and I'm loving it.  It is this selfish, prideful peace that isn't bad, but good for my future.  I feel so blessed to have this time in my life as I transform into the woman I know I can be, and be the woman I can be for a future spouse.  I want to be able to give my all to a man and to a family that they deserve.  I don't want to depend on a person to make me whole or to make me happy.  I want to be happy within myself and me be a whole person, so I can give my all to them and to the relationship. 

Time is key!!!  I have learned that with patience, time and prayer that things are so much worth it in the end.  Now a days people rush and they want things NOW that they don't fully see the big picture, they just see the honeymoon stage or what their emotions are feeling at that moment.  Even though I waited 6 years to marry my ex and we still didn't work out, doesn't mean that waiting is always right too.  I am waiting on God to give me the green light in this life with each and every thing.  I am waiting on him for a job, for a mate, for a car, for my finances and everything else that might pop up in this life.  With His help and His blessings, its always worth waiting for.

Its 3:30 in the morning and I went to sleep early, because my bestie and I stayed up all night till the crack of dawn to hang out like teenagers and I was tired cause I worked.  I'm up now with alot on my mind and blogging always helps.  I love my life!!! I wouldn't change it, because I know God has me here at this moment for a reason and I'm blessed!!!  Each and every day God shows me what He is doing in my life and the direction He wants me to go down.  I honestly wish and pray that everyone can experience the peace and growth that I have gone through over the past year for themselves.  I see so many people struggle and settle in life, when I can see they could have better if they just would of waited.  I know God gives us free will to make our choices in life, but at the same time, they have to answer for that and I'm responsible for myself.

Well since I vented a little, I think its time, I try and get some sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment