Monday, July 1, 2013

Waiting on God


When I first read this, I loved it!!! I feel like its a "tough love" that I need to hear, because I feel like its true.  I know we all as humans like to rush things and want to move forward, even when you get heartbroken you jump right into another relationship.  It never gets rid of those feelings, to me its just a bandaid and then eventually you will have to face the pain.

I don't feel in a hurry to be in a relationship and I already told myself, that I wont even be in one unless God has revealed to me that this man is the one I'm gonna marry.  I cant just be boyfriend/girlfriend and think if it lasts it lasts and if it don't it don't, because I end up falling in love and then it makes it even harder to get out.  You then start forming memories, having a routine, get to know and love their parents and siblings and you know you love the person, but know its not the one God has for you. 

I know I personally struggled with that for a year and a half.  I refuse to do it again.  Just another one of those lessons in life and you try not to repeat itself.  No regrets from this girl!!!!

I do know that I already love my future husband even if I never met him before.  I just feel my soul wanting him and waiting on him and its an amazing, peaceful feeling, I do know it comes from the Lord.

In Gods timing he will be revealed to me, or we cross each others paths, but until then, God will have to place it on my heart and give me the green light before I'm in a relationship!!!  I'm doing it the right way, this time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment