Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 4th, 2013





























I'm always the one who every holiday or special occasion wants it to be "perfect" so I can remember the memories.  I love to take pictures and have something to remember the moment and how I felt.  This July 4th was different.  I cleaned all day and wasn't really looking forward to doing something, but nonetheless, me and the bestie played some dominoes with the men in our lives and went and watched the fireworks.

The night was beautiful and we got to the top of the parking garage and got a good seat.  We recorded most of it, so that's why I don't have many pics of the fireworks, but we still had a blast.  Afterwards, we drove around and talked and just enjoyed the night talking and hanging out.

I have to say I am very blessed to have a best friend the way Rebecca and I are together.  We are COMPLETE opposites in almost everything we do, but at the same time we know exactly each other inside and out.  We don't even have to say anything and know how the other person is or what may be bothering them.  I spill out everything with me and some of the time have to beat it out of Rebecca, but that's just who we are.  I love her and I love sharing memories together and hanging out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment