Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ranger Game July 2013
























































































The bestie and I went to a Ranger game and had a blast!!! Its something we do every year and we have fun and make lots of memories everytime!! Luckily it was in the 90's and wasnt too bad.  The funny thing was, is we wanted to get our tan on and everyone went up and sat in the shade and we even had a guy come and ask us if we wanted to move and we said no.  We had zero people around us and we loved it!  We got free water because people could pass out, so we just refilled our bottles!!

I had such a great time and I hope I get to go to another one before the summer ends.  I do have to say that July was a great month for me with trips and memories!! I do have to say I am very blessed with great friends and love all around me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment