Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 19- A talent of yours

The reason why Im doing 3 in one day is because, I wanted to load alot of pictures of my wedding and the other day it just wouldnt load fast enough. Basically I have been loading all day cause they are high resolution and it takes awhile. So anyways....

Day 19- A talent of yours......






I think one of my talents is....decorating. I can walk in any room and rearrange it in a better, more spacious way in my head. I can get things they already have and move it, to where it looks nice. I would love to do more to my house, but it costs alot. I think over the years, our house has gotten nicer and more up to date. The big bathroom is next and I already have everything, I just really need paint. Its the time and energy that Im hestitating on. Maybe when it gets cooler and Im bored, I can concentrate on it. I already have it mapped out in my head. But in the meanwhile, I will show you our kitchen that we re-done this February!

No comments:

Post a Comment