Saturday, September 4, 2010

Marks Dr appointment




I love my Dr. He is so funny and he honestly cares. Hes young and smart and its always good to have someone close to your age. Well, Mark was going to check his blood pressure again and to see if its come down and see if hes lost any weight. I'm proud to say my husband has lost a little over 8 pounds and his pants are falling off and my man has some muscles!!! But then, our Dr told him, to do more cardio and stop with the muscle building. Mark was like MAN!!!! He was so excited how strong hes getting and how bulky his arms are. So he is going to join the Y with me, so he can do that, and I will do some Zumba.




So Mark got his blood pressure checked and it was 160/90....that's great for him. But the Dr came in and said it sucked!!! lol.......I was actually proud of my husband.




But whats funny, is when my Dr came in, he shook our hands and then he tells me, I have seen you in ages.....he then goes.....Are you cheating on me??? lol....that was hilarious.....a little later on, my Dr tells me I have ADD. I was devastated....I'm like what??? He says, yea!! You have a mild case of it, but you learned to adapt to it. I was very upset and then everything turned to me. When I say upset, I was shocked and asking him questions, while everyone else is laughing at me. I one point, Mark shakes his hand and says Thank you....lol.....I don't have ADD...I'm just crazy and think alot of things all at once. I thought that was normal. lol....apparently not. Then after a million questions, the Dr says...oh no, what did I cause, lol. Mark said, uh oh, now shes going to go home and research everything and then come back and ask for adderall.....the Dr said, She can, I'm not giving it to her. First, I wouldn't take that, I know its very addictive. I cant imagine me having ADD....I just thought my mind worked in overload and I was very outspoken....lol....who knows, but I'm okay with my life. I wish the world would slow down sometimes, so I can catch up.




But anyways....they put Mark on a little bit of a higher dose, but Mark is really trying to lose weight. We sat down today and we are going to try and give ourself a goal till Christmas....maybe 30 pounds......we haven't really talked about it, but we just thought about what we want to do. Wish us luck!!!




The top picture is where we go and then my Dr. That really isn't the best pic of him, lol.....Oh and he told us, him and his wife are trying to conceive a baby too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment