Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days

I think everyone knows my hopes and dreams and plans for the future. My heart still desires a baby so much. I know we will in Gods time. I'm no longer bitter or jealous of the pregnant women, but more envy them and hope one day what they are going through, I can experience it too. Times are tough for us....it seems like things are happening back to back and I cant catch up.

But my plans are to get pregnant with a healthy pregnancy and have a healthy baby

I hope to come out of some debt we are in....I accept that I will always be in debt, but to clear some, would be amazing

I want to lose some weight, but I have been so tired lately, I need more motivation.

I dream of one day to become a mother to a beautiful little baby!!! I would love for these things to all happen within the next 365 days.....but I'm not holding my breath!!!

I have faith and trust in God, and he has put this peace in my heart about everything that has been going down with us lately. I know he will provide and take care of us, there isn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment