Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 20 - a hobby of yours
























































My favorite hobby is photography. I love it and I wish I photographed more. I should have plenty of reason just to take pictures, but I dont. I want to photograph so much, like newborns, and toddlers, and maternity shoot. I would love to even photograph a birth. I have my own business Joyful Memories Photography and its really more of a hobby, side job. Im not a full time photographer and I dont do it near as much. I need to put myself out there and make some money and do what I love best. Here are some photos that are my favorite of some sessions I have done. I also had more favorites, but they are on my other computer.
The little ones are ones that are from my old computer and I saved them from another website that I had them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment