Sunday, September 5, 2010

I am such a B word






My husband and I have been having some issues lately. I'm not sure if its a mix between me pmsing and me not taking my meds, but I have been on edge lately with him and been very agitated. We have been arguing alot and not getting along. I don't know if the stress of what this summer held for us or what. But this week, he wanted to go out with a friend that I DO NOT like. This friend has a horrible foul mouth and has no morals in my book. He was supposed to go meet him at Buffalo Wild Wings, and I guess he didn't get the hint from the days before, how I didn't want him going and I was expressing how I feel towards him. I am also anti-alcohal. I have drank it in the past, but since.....I would say April, I don't want it in my house, I don't drink it and I don't want him drinking it. So he promised me, after me bitching over and over for him not drink, he didn't. I was proud of him, and he was gone for about an hour or two. THEN...to find out the next day, he went out to a bar, IN THE MORNING, with his other douche friend....a BAR...in the MORNING....Oh.....that did it for me. He can no longer get phone calls from this friend...I took his PS3 away and I threatened to drain his whole bank account, because he just got paid. I was actually going to drain it, but felt too lazy to do it, but I did tell him that I did drain it for 3 hours, while I watched him squirm, that his bills were going to bounce....lol.

Call me a bitch, or a physco, I don't care. He knows what he did was wrong and that I would disapprove. Oh wait...let me tell you, how I found out.....He dropped me off lunch at my job, and when he went in for a kiss, He smelt like smoke....I know he don't smoke, I know his friend don't smoke...I went then, to ask him, Why he smells like that? He told me....I gave him, my dirty look, stared at him for 5 seconds and then walked away. I was so mad....I was shaking. Some people might not think this is a big deal, and that they wish this was the only problems they have, but its a big deal to me. I wasn't raised in a house with alcohal. I had a mom who banned it and talked bad about it, because my dad was an alcoholoic. So this is what I always heard when growing up. I don't know either, why all of a sudden, its bad to me.

I know that drinking, you cant be a witness towards the Lord. I don't want my husband to be a follower. He is very much a follower and not a leader. I am the opposite of him. I will do what I want and wont have anyone sweet talk me. I usually always have my mind made up about anything and everything before something can turn up. My husband on the other hand...doesn't ever think about anything until the time comes. Then he sometimes makes the wrong choices. Marks friend, knew I would disapprove and knew I would not be happy, because I have expressed my opinion to him before. He then went on and told Mark, to tell me, that he wasnt with him.

I don't like that me and my husband have been at each other lately. Its stressing me out. Though....the past couple days, has been amazing. We have been spending alot of time together and have been getting stuff around the house done. Since his games are stopped and his friend cant call, its just been me and him. I have brought this up to him over and over, to tell him how much I like this. I know with this world we can get distracted and things can slowly get in between couples. Its always been me and him, and I'm not sharing. lol

Another thing, that made me super mad, and it shouldn't, was today, he gets on my facebook and deletes my ex on the bottom off. When I say ex....I never met this guy. It was way back, when I was 14 and I met him on the Internet....not met in person....I talked to him once on the bottom, with my husband in the room, and so I left his name up, with a couple of other innocent people, and he just deletes them. I got soooo mad. I don't like people touching my stuff and I went on to tell him, how I have everyone placed on the bottom. I want Kevin on there, to see if hes on. Is that bad? I don't love this guy, I never even met him...he lives in Chicago...I am in Texas. I always considered Mark my first boyfriend and I still do. How can you call someone your ex when you never met them? I don't know why I'm so touchy lately.

We went to Cracker Barrel to eat yesterday, and we took my gpa. The waitress was all nice and everything, but I guess she had too many tables, because I never saw her. Its like she was in the back more than anything. I got so mad and started cussing at the table. My butt hurt from the stupid chair, and I had started my period that morning, and I was tired of waiting there for a to-go box. I had to get up and go shopping in their little store.

I don't know whats wrong with me. I have been so grouchy and snapping at everyone, especially my husband. I don't know if my hormones are all out of whack, since this is the first period or what, but I'm mad now....typing this up. I'm just so aggravated at all these little things. I called my husband when he was going to work, just to gripe some more. Now he has to go to work his first night, reminded of how mad I was. I hate that.... My husband and I never go to bed or leave away from each other in a bad mood. We always make up....but no...I had to be a bitch to him today over something stupid.

I cant call him anymore, cause hes already there. My husband is a good man, and I'm not expecting him to be perfect. He does everything for me, to make me happy. He even says Yes Ma'am to me, when I tell him he cant do something. What kind of man does that?

I guess I need to get my stuff together and chill out. I cant imagine losing this man, with me being mad at him over something stupid. What if something was to happen to him with me being mad at him over something stupid? I could never go on with myself. Now I'm going to be on pins and needles till in the morning I can see him again and kiss him and apologize.....ugh, I hate that I had to do that.

I love my husband....I was even mad at him today and told him, I don't know if I want to have babies with you, when he was praying for us. How mean is that??????? Why would I say that???? What is wrong with me??? Of course I want to have babies with him....I don't like being this mean and grouchy. I guess I should go to church. I haven't been to church in awhile, and I think all Christians, should get their dose of God in church every week. Next Sunday for sure we are all going as a family, cause Mark will be off!!! :) I'm sorry for being like this, and my friends who read this, will see the kind of person I have been lately. I needed to vent and....HERE'S FOR ME TO CHANGING MY ATTITUDE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment