Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 26 - your week, in great detail

Oh goodness....this has been a hard, tired, gruesome week for me. Ill start off with Monday....

Monday- Woke up, went to work, to find out, I need to call my boss if the cops come. I found out that one teacher might get in trouble and that she no longer worked there. Im not really going to go into detail about that, because its no ones business, lol, not even mine, lol. So that day was pretty confusing and hectic. On top of that, the lady in trouble, is my bosses daughter. yeah......on top of that....my boss was very sick. We had a teachers meeting and a school board meeting, AND the fair was this week. So I had to conduct the teachers meeting, and then conduct the school board meeting. I didnt get home to late, late that night.

Tuesday- My boss is still sick, getting worse. We had to go and get the fair ready, our booth and decorate it. My car broke down that afternoon, in the dead heat. I have no idea what was wrong with it. People are saying its the alternator, or even wires or fuses. The car just wants to shut off without any hesitating or anything. It has been running fine, but still scares me when I go places and turn it off.

Wednesday- Had to drive my husbands truck, which it has no air condition in it and to go to work to find my boss lost her voice. She has to work the fair that night, and I have no clue how shes going to do that. But somehow she does. The day was kinda slow, but I got a headache at the end of work that day.

Thursday- Still driving hubbys truck.....and I think I said my day in detail on that day, so Im not going to repeat myself, lol

Friday- I slept good....got plenty of rest, made my self look pretty and headed to the fair. Worked the fair, was super excited, cause of all the yummy foods out there and the things I bought. But then about 2 hours in, I started getting tired and the kids wernt wanting to work. I know they didnt want too, and they always get by with stuff from me. I remember what it was like being a kid, more than any of these other older adults that work at the school. But the night ended and I went to my bosses house with one of my best friends that helped me work the fair and we talked, little did my boss could, lol. Her voice was slowly coming back. Then I headed home, where I was tired.

Saturday- Slept really good again, but then something dawned on me to check my bank.....That was scary. Im so upset.....I have 6....I repeat 6 34.00 bank charges cause of lack of funds. I shouldnt of paid my tithe, I would of been fine. I have no idea what Im going to do, but it ruined everything for me these next 2 days. I now have to tell my boss, to get my check early and then go down to the bank and take time off of work, to get this all straight. I know God will provide, but now it looks like no Birthday trip for me, but its okay!!! Im fine with it...I havent even thought about what I wanted to do, or wanted to go anyways.

So tomorrow, my plans are to work out, go to church, NOT IN THAT ORDER, lol, and rest, clean, and get my stuff ready this week. Its going to be another hectic week for me. We have pictures on Tuesday, which by the way, we are doing, and on top of it all....I do think my boss got me sick....Im starting to get a sore throat.....yuck!!!!!

It hasnt been the best week for me, lets just say that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment