Saturday, September 4, 2010

So guess who showed up today???

Miss Aunt Flow.....I was so shocked!!! I even asked my Dr. yesterday at Marks appointment when I should be expecting it and if I should worry. My last official period was May 25th when I found out I was pregnant. But she showed up today and I wasnt expecting it. Now I had been checking my boobs for tenderness...nope.......I was craving some chocolate, but I have been for like a month now.....I have broken out on my face, but thought it was from eating the chocolate, lol........I have been moody, but thought it was because I havent taken my medicine.

I was thinking I would have a bad AF because it was the first one since my ectopic, but its been a breeze. Like I said, I didnt know, and usually I get cramps. I have had some very mild cramps, but nothing to even bother me. If only my other periods were like this.

NOW!!!! I have been thinking about baby. Probably the past few days, its all coming back to me and Ive been thinking alot about it. I also have been thinking about working out again. Ive been getting this urge to work out. Maybe God is telling me to work out so I can get a baby. I know I need to be more healthy and more in shape. I let myself go. I wont lie.

But while shes here visiting me, I guess I will see what we will do when she leaves. :) Pray for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment