Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 27 - your worst habit

My worst habit.....I have many.....There are so many things that I want to work on with myself.

1. I am very opionated.....I express my opinion, even when no one wants to know or even care. I feel like I need to get my opinion out for some reason. Like, if I dont....then people wont know how I truly feel. I dont know....

2. Im outspoken.....and I think that comes with very opinionated....I need people to know how I feel about whatever it may be. If I dont get it off my chest, then I feel like its all bottled up. I have to get what I feel and how I see things and I need for them to know, but like I said...even if they dont want to know, or dont care.

3. I sleep alot....I have people tell me, Im going to sleep my life away. But there is just something, laying down in your cozy bed, with your pillows and blanket, all stretched out fall asleep!!! Its like all the worries and stress go away.

4.I lack patience....At work...I have no patience for these kids....Im not a good teacher. I know your thinking..."but you want kids". But it will be MY kid. Of course Im going to want to teach them and show them new things. These kids are all spoilt and try to tell ME how it is, lol. I feel like a kid should get something the first time, instead of showing them step by step. Its horrible....I just lack the patience for it. But Im glad my boss told me this year, Im good at office work, not teaching....so why am I doing electives now??? lol....That means, I have to teach these kids how to do stuff....if they dont do it right...I dont even care, lol. I sound horrible.


Those are some things that I wish I had more of. I wish I had more patience, but we all know, not to pray for that, lol....I wish I didnt enjoy sleeping so much, but I really do love it....and I wish it didnt bother me to be so outspoken and opionated....I wish I could just keep my mouth and thinking quiet!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment