Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 25 - your day, in great detail

I hit my alarm 5 times, not wanting to get up. I was so tired. GREAT DETAIL????lol I went the bathroom, and hubby came home....we had sex...lol....I put my makeup on, got dressed, grabbed some lunch, headed to work. I got to work, ate my poptarts and went to work. My boss lost her voice and has been really sick, and this week is the fair, so I walked to her house to get the money from the fair....she lives the block over, lol. So then I came to work and worked some more. It was kind of a slow day, and so I relaxed alot. I had to teach elective class, so I did that, and we watered our pumpkin patch outside. I talked to a teacher while everyone else was at PE class and then one of the teachers started chocking, so I took her some water and stayed out there and talked to her and talked to a little 4 year old named Rachel :). I went back inside, dealt with a few parents, waited for the kids to leave and then I headed home. I came home, had sex with the hubby and got ready to work out with my friend. We went to the Y and did some Zumba, but since we were late, kinda didnt get into it and then went and ran and walked laps. Then we went and pumped some iron in the workout room, that was fun. Met my other friend outside and talked to her for a bit and then my workout buddy and I stood and talked for about 30 minutes out by her car. I left, called Johnny Carinos, ordered me a Rosemary Chicken with salad. I went by Sonic and got me a drink and headed over to Carinos. I came home, ate it, spilt it on my bed, and then washed my bed covers and now Im typing this. Also...I had Ravioli and Peas today for lunch :) Im tired as all get out and my eyes are really heavy. This has been a stressful week and it seemed like a LONG week for me. Im in my fertile time, so Im thinking thats making me tired too!!! WHO KNOWS!!! :) Thats my day in great detail! :)

1 comment: