Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 14, Week 2



I still am loving this product.  You might not can see a HUGE difference this week, but its honestly mostly more noticeable on my jaw area.  Its where it was getting bad and it just had patches of painful acne.  That almost is totally gone.  I would say by next Wednesday, there might not be any left.  I still have the little red dots, but I can cover it with makeup.  Alot what you do see is there because I picked at myself.  I can sit here and say, that I would rather pick at my face and get rid of the pores I see and have pimples later, then it just sit there.  It drives me nuts!!! I wasn't blessed with a clear porcelain face, so I have to work with what I got.

I also have been feeling better with energy, but to be honest, today it hit me.  I really was so exhausted that I was scared I was going to fall asleep standing up at work.  I don't know what happened.  It seems like to me that I'm going to start my period soon, but I'm still not due for another week an a half.  I started 5 days early last time, so I don't know if that's what will happen this time.  I was hoping those pills would make me all balanced out, but I have to be realistic here and give my body and the pills time to adjust for a few months.  Just because I see it in my face, my inside could be still adjusting slower. 

I hadn't said this yet, but I was meaning to put it in the last weeks post, but when I had posted my blog from the first time of starting these pills, I had a friend of mine tell me she took them and she stood by them.  In fact she was a consultant for them and took a year off from taking them and started having a thyroid problem and started back on them and within 2 weeks, felt so much better.  I have been recommending them to alot of women and they are seeing the difference and how they work, just by looking at me. 

I know I still am naturally going to break out and get blemishes every once in awhile, but my face doesn't hurt anymore and I'm getting more confidence back up, which I am totally excited for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment