Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 7 / Week 1

So its officially been 7 days, a whole week since I started the organic Marratech Plus pills.  I have felt really good, had a lot of energy and have been really happy.  I think I do the opposite of what things are supposed to do for me.  For instance, my eye sight gets better, I get a type of cancer that's either more common for the older or younger, NyQuil makes me stay awake rather than puts me to sleep, its just those kind of things.  So these pills were supposed to make me grouchy but instead makes me happy.

Ive had compliments actually the past few days on my face.  My face has already started clearing up.  I have had people that are around me alot come up to me and tell me that its not as red and its clearing up, then they ask what kind of pills they were again cause they knew how bad it was getting and they are interested.  Ive also had a few coworkers come up to me and notice how happy I am, because the week before, I scared them with my depression.  I'm pretty easy to read and you know when I'm in a bad mood, good mood, or something is really bothering me.  I go from one extreme to the other, I'm not really easy, laid back, go with the flow kind of girl.

Ive noticed even with my body how I'm not really hungry or craving anything.  Also, today actually I was told it looks like I'm losing weight.  Its one of those things, where I'm trying, but I'm not trying.  I just want to eat better and feel better.  You hear all the time that when you eat better, you will feel better and lose weight and blah blah blah, but.........its totally true!!!!!  Its changed my attitude, my movement, my energy.  Most people who know me, know I eat pretty healthy, more healthy then the average Joe, but I want to eat even better!

So this is day 7, week 1 and I can already tell a difference.  Remember, that they said I should tell a difference by the first month, but really give it 2 months and I can already see a change.  I started noticing a difference in like day 3.  So far, I stand by these pills and I love how they make me feel.  I recommend them to anyone, any woman who is having a hard time or wants to get balanced in her body.  I don't see any harm in them, considering they are organic, all natural.  I cant wait till next week, when I do week 2.  I'm hoping that it will be even better for my face.  I still get some on my jaw line, but its not everyday and its not as bad or painful.  Its already been going away on the cheek area, which recently just started to go up on my face.  So here's the picture!!!!   I know, I know....I look rough everytime, its because I take the pics after a long day at work, which every Wednesday I work, so this is what your going to get, ha!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment