Friday, September 14, 2012

My day today

I woke up today on my day off around 8am for no reason.  I went and talked to my grandpa and opened the front door cause it was raining.  It was beautiful and cool outside and it just was perfect snuggly weather.  I didnt want to be up this early, so I went back to bed after watching some Price is Right.  I woke up to a phone call to do some more pictures on Saturday!!    I am hoping with my photography business that it picks up a little bit.  Ive been really into it and have been staying into it and it excites me that Im feeling this way.

The fair is in this week and I love going to it.  I used to work inside with the schools booth, but have the past few years have enjoyed not working and actually just going and leaving.  The bestie and I went tonight and Ill be honest....I go for the food.  Not everyday can you get a turkey leg or a corn or a funnel cake.  I had a corn and half of a turkey leg and bought a corn to go.  That turkey leg filled me up.  I saw some kids from the school and saw my old boss.  Not many people went tonight and I think its because of the weather.  But I wanted to share today some pictures.

 I also had cooked lunch today and ran some errands.  So the picture of my dog cracked me up.  She just loves hanging out the window and having the wind in her face.  She just knows when we are going to go somewhere and jumps in my car and automatically in the back seat.  She loves when the windows are down and runs back from side to side in the windows.  Oh, for lunch today, cause I know you are dieing to know what I made, lol, I made some chicken breast and Medieval Times potatoes and made a salad and just because......a chocolate cake, in which I didnt really like and I know its because I dont like cake. I took a picture of the cake, cause I thought it was pretty!!! :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment