Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 28 / Week 4



So here it is....a month since I have started taking these pills.  I love them!!! I had started my period right after my birthday, actually 12:00 on the dot Friday morning.  I don't know if its because I was in my early stages of being sick or what, but my period was hardly anything.  It was light, easy, and short.  I loved it!!! I was only a day early, and I think the only reason it was that, is because I got my massage.  My face is still kinda broken out, but my jaw line with where my hormones were more noticeable has actually almost gone away.  I would get the deep, big pimples in patches and I don't have them anymore.  I still have a little redness, but I know with time that will fade.  It has been a month and I know with most stuff they say to at least try for 6 weeks.  Not only that, this isn't just a face fix, my whole body is changing and balancing out and I just have to give it time.  I think I kinda get aggravated and doubtful cause it has slowed down and my face isn't drastically changing anymore, but it slowly is.  I can tell and even had someone comment on it again the other day how good its getting.  So I only have a few more pills left and I will definitely be getting some more.  I don't know how long I'm going to be doing this Day and Week pictures, but it will either be to week 6 or week 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment