Tuesday, October 2, 2012

CRAZY THING

I kid you not when I say, that these 2 things happened without my knowing.  Of course most everyone who knows me, knows I have a heart tattoo on my wrist and I drew it, because its my signature and I got it tattooed with white ink.  I have been writing hearts next to my name for many years. 




One day when I went to Maurice's to look for something to wear, they asked me what my name was and they got me a room ready with some clothes I had picked out.  It was in  a back room, so I never noticed anything and kept looking around.  Well, when I was ready to go try some stuff on, I look at there was my name and next to it was a heart.  I look at the other rooms and names on the boards and noticed none of them didn't have hearts.  I went back out and asked the lady, "Did you draw a heart next to my name?" She said, "Yes, was I not supposed too?"  I kinda laughed and was like, "No, its fine, its just, its my signature and it was crazy how you did that." 

Also, one day I was getting ready for work and my boss texted me a picture.  It had Rachel with a heart next to it on our boxes cause it was freight day and I thought she did that.  Then when I got to work, she told me, she didn't do it and that it was there when the guy dropped them off.  She even thought it was crazy, because she knew how important it was for me to have hearts next to my name.  Actually most of the time, she will put Joy Rachel with a heart next to my name even on the schedule. 

No one knew any of these things and even today I'm not sure how and why that box showed up to work with my name on it, with a heart next to it.  These boxes literally come from ALL over the world.  Its just a reminder to me, how this is my signature and I want people to know me by it and well of course, my relationship with the Lord.  Its the little small things that happen that can make things so special and make you look up and ask....Was that you God? or just a weird coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment