Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 35 / Week 5


For some reason I look pissed in today's picture!!!! lol  I'm not....happy as can be!!!!  I think I was like ahhhhhh, picture time!!!!  Today was a very long, but productive day at work for me.  Can I just say that God is awesome and has blessed me tremendously!!!! 

 Well, my face is aaaaaammmmmaaaazzzzziiinnnggggg.  I actually don't have a pimple or new pimple.  Now I do have some that are fading that you may see and is picking up in the pictures, but I feel so great and my face doesn't hurt.  For some reason I still have the little red dots on my face, chin area and I'm really hoping its not scarring of some sort, but I'm going to give it some time to fade.  I know I'm still going to break out now and then, its just my face and body and I'm expecting it till the day I die I guess.  Its been this way as far as I can remember, but the whole....hormone, chin break out was just horrible.  I'm starting to get confidence back and I'm feeling good!!!   I took some pics the other day when I was sitting at the computer with my phone thru my little makeup mirror I have.  I love taking pictures with it, to me its just creative I guess.  You can tell though how theres no new blemishes and I have a few on the forehead and that's because I pick at myself which I need to stop!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment