Thursday, May 16, 2013

2013 Graduation






The school I used to work for had their graduation this past weekend.  I know alot of people don't understand our graduations since their so small and intimate, but looking back on mine, it was a hot mess, but still was very personal and I wouldn't change it.  To this day the other girl I graduated with and I are friends and have been friends since.  In fact since this is our ten year reunion, we want to plan a trip somewhere, "just the two of us" (note: song popped in the my head).  This little girl, well woman just graduated and I am always proud of watching any student graduate as they go into the real world.  I was glad I was there to witness it and I even brought an old past Bible Baptist friend and he was confused the whole time, but it happens!!! haha  So I hope Dallas a wonderful future and I hope she follows her dreams and always remembers God in this life and never take her eyes off of Him!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment