Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Our weather

This weather is crazy!!  Here it is May and we actually had a night where it froze.  Today is kinda warm, its in the 80's, but I hate the summer and I love the cooler weather, so this woman is not complaining one bit.  I really hate the hot summer.  I have to base my hair and my clothes all on how much I'm going to sweat or hot how its going to be.  Of course you cant wear satin in the summer time, because well any sweat will show right through.  You don't want to wear layers because well.....its freaking hot outside.  Do I wear my hair down, because if I sweat, my hair will curl up and look like a hot mess.

I know not every person has this problem, but its something that I deal with and alot of times I just look rough because of it.  So while its starting to get warm, I'm still enjoying the cooler weather while we still have it.  I do hope that this means that summer is just short and its not going to last all the way till winter.  I remember last year we really didn't even have a fall, that it pretty much went from hot to cold.  None of the leaves changed or turned, they just burnt and fell off.


Hopefully this will be a good summer and not so scorching!

Also we need rain bad.  Our lakes are in the 30% range and we only have days left of water for our town.  I dont know whats going to happen when we run out of water.  We hardly get any rain in the summer, so hopefully God will do a miracle and fill up our lakes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment