Friday, May 17, 2013

Weird emotions

The past few days I have really felt weird.  I have been going through some emotions that are there but arnt there.  I dont even know if I can explain it.  Its like my human side is sad, but my spiritual side is content and at peace.  I guess its like this......What my human side wants or THINKS it wants is sad, because I dont have it.  Then my spiritual side is right where God wants me to be and I cant argue with that!  Im not sure if I have ever really felt this, for this long ever in my life.  I know Im trying to not allow some things to bother me and I do struggle with it to a point. 

I know being human and an adult can totally stink sometimes.  Just the part where you look at your life and you never imagined you being here at this point, place and time.  Within my soul and being, I know God wants me here at this particular point for a reason.  I just feel that everything will fall together and I will one day look back and see God working through it all.  I thank God for even my struggles and my rough times in life, for I know there was a reason and it made me who I am. 

I pray all the time for God to show me what to do.  I sometimes get discouraged with what I feel like is just wasting time while God stirs me in the direction, but I can feel him preparing me for His work. 

I guess what we will see what will happen......

No comments:

Post a Comment