Sunday, May 5, 2013

Something that clicked today

I was talking to someone today and I realized that I'm ready!!!  I'm ready for a man to come sweep me off my feet.  A man who wants to be with me and who will fight to be with me. 

I remember when I was fighting for my marriage and I got to a point where I didn't know if it was getting anywhere and I texted him and he said, I shouldn't fig
ht anymore, that he didn't love me.  It took me about two weeks to accept it and then I asked him for the divorce. 

I had asked my ex boyfriend who he wanted to be with and he didn't chose me.  Again, it took me about two weeks, but then I accepted it and moved on. 

I don't hate either of these men and I actually talk to them every once in awhile, but I have realized that there is a man out there that will want me and only me.  I don't want to be "chosen" or "needed".   I want a man to want to be with me and only me.  I feel so content and happy right now, because I know there is a man out there who will come into my life and fight for me, who will try to make me happy, who will focus on me.  I deserve to come second in a mans life after God.  I deserve a man who wants to be with me and have a family and to build their life with me.


This blog might sound like I'm being about me, me, me, but I know when I am in a relationship, I focus on that person and no other person even exist in my eyes.  When I'm in love.....they are my focus.  I am faithful and honest and trustworthy.  I have never been told or had anyone question my faithfulness.  I could never go behind someones back and hurt them.  IF for some reason I did, I couldn't live with myself and would have to be honest with them. 

I know I just want someone who KNOWS they want to be with and put up with me.  I'm not perfect, I have my flaws and my down faults, but we all do.  I just know I am excited for the man that God has for me.  I do hope its soon in my near future!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment